I would like to acknowledge the remarkable contributions of all members and advisors of the Trauma/Stressor-Related and Dissociative Disorders Sub-Work Group of the Anxiety Disorder Work Group of DSM-5. I also thank the American Psychiatric Association (APA) for all its support and single out Seung-Hee Hong, in this regard. Finally, the opinions and observations in this article are entirely my own and do not represent those of the APA, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), or the VA's National Center for PTSD.
Finalizing PTSD in DSM-5: Getting Here From There and Where to Go Next
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 548–556, October 2013
How to Cite
Friedman, M. J. (2013), Finalizing PTSD in DSM-5: Getting Here From There and Where to Go Next. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 548–556. doi: 10.1002/jts.21840
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.