This research was supported in part by grant TEL-03-135 from the Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development program and grant W81XWH-08-2-0096 from the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program. The opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs or the U.S. Department of Defense. The authors thank Mark A. Greenbaum for help with accessing administrative data.
Presenting Concerns of Veterans Entering Treatment for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Published 2013 This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 640–643, October 2013
How to Cite
Rosen, C., Adler, E. and Tiet, Q. (2013), Presenting Concerns of Veterans Entering Treatment for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 640–643. doi: 10.1002/jts.21841
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs Health Services Research. Grant Number: TEL-03-135
- Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program. Grant Number: W81XWH-08-2-0096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.