K. L. Falb's time was partially supported by MCHB grant number 5T76 MC 00001 (formerly MCJ201). The authors would like to thank the American Refugee Committee–Thailand, specifically Gary Dahl, Yoriko Jinno, Damarice Ager, Lara Hendy, Catherine Carlson, and program staff for their leadership and commitment to the study. We are also grateful to the refugee women who participated in the survey.
Suicide Ideation and Victimization Among Refugee Women Along the Thai–Burma Border
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 631–635, October 2013
How to Cite
Falb, K. L., McCormick, M. C., Hemenway, D., Anfinson, K. and Silverman, J. G. (2013), Suicide Ideation and Victimization Among Refugee Women Along the Thai–Burma Border. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 631–635. doi: 10.1002/jts.21846
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- MCHB. Grant Number: 5T76 MC 00001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.