K. L. Falb's time was partially supported by MCHB grant number 5T76 MC 00001 (formerly MCJ201). The authors would like to thank the American Refugee Committee–Thailand, specifically Gary Dahl, Yoriko Jinno, Damarice Ager, Lara Hendy, Catherine Carlson, and program staff for their leadership and commitment to the study. We are also grateful to the refugee women who participated in the survey.
Suicide Ideation and Victimization Among Refugee Women Along the Thai–Burma Border
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 631–635, October 2013
How to Cite
Falb, K. L., McCormick, M. C., Hemenway, D., Anfinson, K. and Silverman, J. G. (2013), Suicide Ideation and Victimization Among Refugee Women Along the Thai–Burma Border. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 631–635. doi: 10.1002/jts.21846
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- MCHB. Grant Number: 5T76 MC 00001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.