We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Swiss National Science Foundation to Dr. Kleim (PZ00P1-126597) and the FWO to Dr. Griffith (GP.035.11N). We thank Anne Daues for her support with the AMT memory ratings, and James W. Griffith, Department of Medical Social Sciences, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, and the Centre for Learning and Experimental Psychopathology, KU Leuven.
The Impact of Imprisonment on Overgeneral Autobiographical Memory in Former Political Prisoners
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 626–630, October 2013
How to Cite
Kleim, B., Griffith, J. W., Gäbler, I., Schützwohl, M. and Maercker, A. (2013), The Impact of Imprisonment on Overgeneral Autobiographical Memory in Former Political Prisoners. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 626–630. doi: 10.1002/jts.21849
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PZ00P1-126597
- FWO. Grant Number: GP.035.11N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.