Rachel Wamser-Nanney is now at Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.
Empirical Support for the Definition of a Complex Trauma Event in Children and Adolescents
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 671–678, December 2013
How to Cite
Wamser-Nanney, R. and Vandenberg, B. R. (2013), Empirical Support for the Definition of a Complex Trauma Event in Children and Adolescents. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 671–678. doi: 10.1002/jts.21857
The authors thank Matthew Kliethermes, Ann Steffen, and Lois Pierce for comments on previous drafts.
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.