Thinking About Trauma: The Unique Contributions of Event Centrality and Posttraumatic Cognitions in Predicting PTSD and Posttraumatic Growth
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 718–726, December 2013
How to Cite
Barton, S., Boals, A. and Knowles, L. (2013), Thinking About Trauma: The Unique Contributions of Event Centrality and Posttraumatic Cognitions in Predicting PTSD and Posttraumatic Growth. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 718–726. doi: 10.1002/jts.21863
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.