This work was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development (HSR&D) Services as part of Dr. Katherine Iverson's HSR&D Career Development Award (CDA 10-029). The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Intimate Partner Violence Among Women Veterans: Previous Interpersonal Violence as a Risk Factor
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 767–771, December 2013
How to Cite
Iverson, K. M., Mercado, R., Carpenter, S. L. and Street, A. E. (2013), Intimate Partner Violence Among Women Veterans: Previous Interpersonal Violence as a Risk Factor. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 767–771. doi: 10.1002/jts.21867
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development (HSR&D) Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.