The authors would like to sincerely thank all of the staff at the Trauma Recovery Center, particularly Lindsey Davidson, BA, and Misty Wolfe, MPH, for their assistance with data management. The content of this manuscript does not reflect the views of the United States Government or Department of Veterans Affairs.
Comparing Response to Cognitive Processing Therapy in Military Veterans With Subthreshold and Threshold Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 703–709, December 2013
How to Cite
Dickstein, B. D., Walter, K. H., Schumm, J. A. and Chard, K. M. (2013), Comparing Response to Cognitive Processing Therapy in Military Veterans With Subthreshold and Threshold Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 703–709. doi: 10.1002/jts.21869
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.