This research was supported by the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health and the Evans Foundation grants to Dr. Carrion. The authors would like to acknowledge the Early Life Stress Program staff: Laura Strom, Melissa Hirt, Dina Frid, and Tara Hasan. We would also like to thank all the school staff, children, and families who participated.
Cue-Centered Treatment for Youth Exposed to Interpersonal Violence: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 654–662, December 2013
How to Cite
Carrion, V. G., Kletter, H., Weems, C. F., Berry, R. R. and Rettger, J. P. (2013), Cue-Centered Treatment for Youth Exposed to Interpersonal Violence: A Randomized Controlled Trial. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 654–662. doi: 10.1002/jts.21870
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health and the Evans Foundation
- Evans Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.