This research was, in part, supported by National Institute of Mental Health grant K24MH001917, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute grant R01HL087995 to Dr. Mellman and National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences grant UL1RR031975. The authors thank the staff of the Georgetown-Howard Universities Center for Clinical and Translational Science for technical support.
Validation of the Fear of Sleep Inventory (FOSI) in an Urban Young Adult African American Sample
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 103–107, February 2014
How to Cite
Huntley, E. D., Hall Brown, T. S., Kobayashi, I. and Mellman, T. A. (2014), Validation of the Fear of Sleep Inventory (FOSI) in an Urban Young Adult African American Sample. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 103–107. doi: 10.1002/jts.21882
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K24MH001917
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R01HL087995
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: UL1RR031975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.