This work was supported in part by an award from the Military Operational Medicine Research Program, US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command, to Jeffrey A. Cigrang (Award #: D61_I_10_J5_100). The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Air Force, Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.
Impact of Combat Deployment on Psychological and Relationship Health: A Longitudinal Study
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 58–65, February 2014
How to Cite
Cigrang, J. A., Wayne Talcott, G., Tatum, J., Baker, M., Cassidy, D., Sonnek, S., Snyder, D. K., Balderrama-Durbin, C., Heyman, R. E. and Smith Slep, A. M. (2014), Impact of Combat Deployment on Psychological and Relationship Health: A Longitudinal Study. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 58–65. doi: 10.1002/jts.21890
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Military Operational Medicine Research Program, US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command. Grant Number: D61_I_10_J5_100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.