Steffany J. Fredman is now at the Department of Human Development and Family Studies, The Pennsylvania State University. Nicole D. Pukay-Martin is now a staff psychologist in the Trauma Recovery Center at the Cincinnati VAMC.
Effects of Cognitive–Behavioral Conjoint Therapy for PTSD on Partners’ Psychological Functioning
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 129–136, April 2014
How to Cite
Shnaider, P., Pukay-Martin, N. D., Fredman, S. J., Macdonald, A. and Monson, C. M. (2014), Effects of Cognitive–Behavioral Conjoint Therapy for PTSD on Partners’ Psychological Functioning. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 129–136. doi: 10.1002/jts.21893
This research was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health to Candice M. Monson (R34 MH076813), scholarships from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and the Ontario Graduate Scholarship to Philippe Shnaider, and resources of the Women's Health Sciences Division, VA National Center for PTSD.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R34 MH076813
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research and the Ontario Graduate Scholarship to Philippe Shnaider
- Women's Health Sciences Division, VA National Center for PTSD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.