This research was funded by the Netherlands Organization of Scientific Research (M. S. was supported by ZonMW-OOG grant #100002039, P. P. is supported by N.W.O.-VENI grant #451-07-028 and N.W.O.-VIDI grant #452-12-003, S. v. d. W. was supported by N.W.O.-NIHC grant # 056-25-010 and A. J. W. v. d. D was supported by N.W.O.-VICI grant # 453-06-005). M. S. is also financially supported by PsyQ Haaglanden, Parnassia Bavo Groep, The Netherlands. The funding agency had no substantive involvement in the research. The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Mathijs Veeren and Jacqueline van Hees and want to express their gratitude towards Foundation Centrum ’45 for the recruitment of patients.
Attentional Bias Modification in Dutch Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder—A Case Series With a Personalized Treatment Version
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 240–243, April 2014
How to Cite
Schoorl, M., Putman, P., Mooren, T. M., Van Der Werff, S. and Van Der Does, W. (2014), Attentional Bias Modification in Dutch Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder—A Case Series With a Personalized Treatment Version. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 240–243. doi: 10.1002/jts.21896
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Netherlands Organization of Scientific Research
- ZonMW-OOG. Grant Number: #100002039
- N.W.O.-VENI. Grant Number: #451-07-028
- N.W.O.-VIDI. Grant Number: #452-12-003
- N.W.O.-NIHC. Grant Number: # 056-25-010
- N.W.O.-VICI. Grant Number: # 453-06-005
- PsyQ Haaglanden, Parnassia Bavo Groep, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.