Dr. Wisco is now at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
Traumatic Brain Injury, PTSD, and Current Suicidal Ideation Among Iraq and Afghanistan U.S. Veterans
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
2014. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 244–248, April 2014
How to Cite
Wisco, B. E., Marx, B. P., Holowka, D. W., Vasterling, J. J., Han, S. C., Chen, M. S., Gradus, J. L., Nock, M. K., Rosen, R. C. and Keane, T. M. (2014), Traumatic Brain Injury, PTSD, and Current Suicidal Ideation Among Iraq and Afghanistan U.S. Veterans. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 244–248. doi: 10.1002/jts.21900
Funding was provided by the U.S. Department of Defense Awards W81XWH-08-2-0100 and W81XWH-08-2-0102. Dr. Wisco was supported by Award Number T32MH019836 from the National Institute of Mental Health. The funding organizations for this study had no role in the design or conduct of the study; in the collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data or in preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, or the National Institute of Mental Health.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- U.S. Department of Defense Awards. Grant Numbers: W81XWH-08-2-0100, W81XWH-08-2-0102
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: T32MH019836
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.