Miriam J. J. Lommen is now at the Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
Anger: Cause or Consequence of Posttraumatic Stress? A Prospective Study of Dutch Soldiers
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 200–207, April 2014
How to Cite
Lommen, M. J. J., Engelhard, I. M., van de Schoot, R. and van den Hout, M. A. (2014), Anger: Cause or Consequence of Posttraumatic Stress? A Prospective Study of Dutch Soldiers. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 200–207. doi: 10.1002/jts.21904
This study was supported by an open competition grant (400-07-181) and a Vidi innovational research grant (awarded to I.M.E.) from the Netherlands Organization of Scientific Research (NWO). The authors thank the participants for their time and effort, Col-MD Kees IJzerman from the Dutch Military Mental Health Care for support, and Arne Leer and research assistants for their help in the data collection.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- Vidi innovational research. Grant Number: 400-07-181
- Netherlands Organization of Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!