This material is based upon work supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Office of Research and Development, Clinical Sciences Research and Development, Cooperative Studies Program. The authors would like to thank Allison Rodriguez, Leslie Reinhart, and Craig Kreisler. The authors have no financial involvement with organizations whose financial interest may be affected by the material in the manuscript or which might potentially bias it.
Diagnostic Accuracy of the Composite International Diagnostic Interview (CIDI 3.0) PTSD Module Among Female Vietnam-Era Veterans
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
Published 2014. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 160–167, April 2014
How to Cite
Kimerling, R., Serpi, T., Weathers, F., Kilbourne, A. M., Kang, H., Collins, J. F., Cypel, Y., Frayne, S. M., Furey, J., Huang, G. D., Reinhard, M. J., Spiro, A. and Magruder, K. (2014), Diagnostic Accuracy of the Composite International Diagnostic Interview (CIDI 3.0) PTSD Module Among Female Vietnam-Era Veterans. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 160–167. doi: 10.1002/jts.21905
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Office of Research and Development, Clinical Sciences Research and Development, Cooperative Studies Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.