This research described in this article was supported by NIDA R01DA11158 and NIDAR01DA023099 (PI: Heidi Resnick). Matthew Price was supported by T32MH018869 (PI: Dean Kilpatrick). Views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent those of the agencies supporting this research. Agencies providing funding support had no role in study design, collection, analysis or interpretation of data.
Predictors of Using Mental Health Services After Sexual Assault
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 331–337, June 2014
How to Cite
Price, M., Davidson, T. M., Ruggiero, K. J., Acierno, R. and Resnick, H. S. (2014), Predictors of Using Mental Health Services After Sexual Assault. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 331–337. doi: 10.1002/jts.21915
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- NIDA. Grant Numbers: R01DA11158, NIDAR01DA023099
- Matthew Price. Grant Number: T32MH018869
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.