Gender Differences in the Associations of PTSD Symptom Clusters With Relationship Distress in U.S. Vietnam Veterans and Their Partners
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
Published 2014. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 283–290, June 2014
How to Cite
Renshaw, K. D., Campbell, S. B., Meis, L. and Erbes, C. (2014), Gender Differences in the Associations of PTSD Symptom Clusters With Relationship Distress in U.S. Vietnam Veterans and Their Partners. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 283–290. doi: 10.1002/jts.21916
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.