Psychiatric Effects of Protracted Conflict and Political Life Events Exposure among Adolescents in Israel: 1998–2011
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 353–360, June 2014
How to Cite
Slone, M. and Shoshani, A. (2014), Psychiatric Effects of Protracted Conflict and Political Life Events Exposure among Adolescents in Israel: 1998–2011. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 353–360. doi: 10.1002/jts.21918
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.