This research was supported, in part, by a Department of Veterans Affairs Health Sciences Research and Development Service grant (DHI 06-225-2; Gender, Stigma, and Other Barriers to VHA Use for OEF/OIF Veterans; PI: Dawne Vogt, PhD).
Mental Health Beliefs and Their Relationship With Treatment Seeking Among U.S. OEF/OIF Veterans
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
Published 2014. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 307–313, June 2014
How to Cite
Vogt, D., Fox, A. B. and Di Leone, B. A. L. (2014), Mental Health Beliefs and Their Relationship With Treatment Seeking Among U.S. OEF/OIF Veterans. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 307–313. doi: 10.1002/jts.21919
Note: Following completion of this manuscript, Dr. Di Leone relocated to the Philadelphia VA Medical Center. Dr. Di Leone's current affiliation is the Center for Health Equity Research and Promotion, Philadelphia VA Medical Center.
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Department of Veterans Affairs Health Sciences Research and Development Service. Grant Number: DHI 06-225-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.