Alaa M. Hijazi is now at the Department of Psychology, American University, Beirut, Lebanon.
Brief Narrative Exposure Therapy for Posttraumatic Stress in Iraqi Refugees: A Preliminary Randomized Clinical Trial
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 314–322, June 2014
How to Cite
Hijazi, A. M., Lumley, M. A., Ziadni, M. S., Haddad, L., Rapport, L. J. and Arnetz, B. B. (2014), Brief Narrative Exposure Therapy for Posttraumatic Stress in Iraqi Refugees: A Preliminary Randomized Clinical Trial. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 314–322. doi: 10.1002/jts.21922
This research was supported by the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Foundation and award RO1 057808 from the National Institute of Arthritis, Musculoskeletal, and Skin Diseases. This study is based on the doctoral dissertation of the first author under the direction of the second author.
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Foundation. Grant Number: RO1 057808
- National Institute of Arthritis, Musculoskeletal, and Skin Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.