This research was supported by Grant Number 1 RO1 HD051676 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) to Cindy M. Meston. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NICHD.
Assessing the Association Between Childhood Sexual Abuse and Adult Sexual Experiences in Women with Sexual Difficulties
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 274–282, June 2014
How to Cite
Stephenson, K. R., Pulverman, C. S. and Meston, C. M. (2014), Assessing the Association Between Childhood Sexual Abuse and Adult Sexual Experiences in Women with Sexual Difficulties. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 274–282. doi: 10.1002/jts.21923
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: 1 RO1 HD051676
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.