This study was supported by a grant of The Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw, grant number 15701.0005). The authors wish to thank Joost Daams, clinical librarian from the Division of Clinical Methods and Public Health, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, for his help with the literature search. We also would like to thank Annu Sharma, Romana Luske, Sanja Goddijn, Mirjam Schippers, and Maj Gigengack for their valuable contribution to the collection of data.
A Parental Tool to Screen for Posttraumatic Stress in Children: First Psychometric Results
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 492–495, August 2014
How to Cite
Verlinden, E., van Laar, Y. L., van Meijel, E. P. M., Opmeer, B. C., Beer, R., de Roos, C., Bicanic, I. A. E., Lamers-Winkelman, F., Olff, M., Boer, F. and Lindauer, R. J. L. (2014), A Parental Tool to Screen for Posttraumatic Stress in Children: First Psychometric Results. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 492–495. doi: 10.1002/jts.21929
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
- The Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 15701.0005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.