Investigating the Construct of Trauma-Related Acquired Callousness Among Delinquent Youth: Differences in Emotion Processing
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 415–422, August 2014
How to Cite
Bennett, D. C. and Kerig, P. K. (2014), Investigating the Construct of Trauma-Related Acquired Callousness Among Delinquent Youth: Differences in Emotion Processing. J. Traum. Stress, 27: 415–422. doi: 10.1002/jts.21931
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!