Earlier versions of this paper were presented to the First European Conference on Traumatic Stress Research, Lincoln, 30 August, 1988, and to the World Congress of Behavior Therapy, Edinburgh, 5 to 10 September, 1988.
Post-traumatic stress reactions in children†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1990 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 279–295, April 1990
How to Cite
Yule, W. and Williams, R. M. (1990), Post-traumatic stress reactions in children. J. Traum. Stress, 3: 279–295. doi: 10.1002/jts.2490030209
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.