Fluoxetine reduces explosiveness and elevates mood of vietnam combat vets with PTSD
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1992 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 97–101, January 1992
How to Cite
Shay, J. (1992), Fluoxetine reduces explosiveness and elevates mood of vietnam combat vets with PTSD. J. Traum. Stress, 5: 97–101. doi: 10.1002/jts.2490050110
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!