This brief report was accepted for publication under the Editorship of Charles R. Figley.
Post-traumatic stress disorder following a suicide attempt†
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1993 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 151–155, January 1993
How to Cite
Wulsin, L. R. and Goldman, L. (1993), Post-traumatic stress disorder following a suicide attempt. J. Traum. Stress, 6: 151–155. doi: 10.1002/jts.2490060113
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.