Psychiatric morbidity following Hurricane Andrew
Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
Copyright © 1996 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 607–612, 1996
How to Cite
David, D., Mellman, T. A., Mendoza, L. M., Kulick-Bell, R., Ironson, G. and Schneiderman, N. (1996), Psychiatric morbidity following Hurricane Andrew. J. Traum. Stress, 9: 607–612. doi: 10.1002/jts.2490090316
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
- NIMH. Grant Number: RO3MH51475-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.