Measurement of perceived disruption during rebuilding following hurricane andrew
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1997 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 673–681, October 1997
How to Cite
Burnett, K., Ironson, G., Benight, C., Wynings, C., Greenwood, D., Carver, C. S., Cruess, D., Baum, A. and Schneiderman, N. (1997), Measurement of perceived disruption during rebuilding following hurricane andrew. J. Traum. Stress, 10: 673–681. doi: 10.1002/jts.2490100413
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2006
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH40106, T32MH18917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.