Intellectual Property in Preferential Trade Agreements: What Treaties, What Content?
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Journal of World Intellectual Property
Volume 16, Issue 5-6, pages 240–261, December 2013
How to Cite
Seuba, X. (2013), Intellectual Property in Preferential Trade Agreements: What Treaties, What Content?. The Journal of World Intellectual Property, 16: 240–261. doi: 10.1002/jwip.12015
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Knowledge and Economy Department of the Catalan Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!