Parallel Norms: File-Sharing and Contemporary Copyright Development in Australia
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Journal of World Intellectual Property
Volume 17, Issue 1-2, pages 1–15, March 2014
How to Cite
Larsson, S., Wnukowska-Mtonga, S., Svensson, M. and De Kaminski, M. (2014), Parallel Norms: File-Sharing and Contemporary Copyright Development in Australia. The Journal of World Intellectual Property, 17: 1–15. doi: 10.1002/jwip.12018
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Vetenskapsrådet. Grant Number: Dnr 2013-336
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!