Associate Editor: David M. Forsyth.
A data-driven demographic model to explore the decline of the Bathurst caribou herd†
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 883–896, May 2011
How to Cite
Boulanger, J., Gunn, A., Adamczewski, J. and Croft, B. (2011), A data-driven demographic model to explore the decline of the Bathurst caribou herd. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 883–896. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.108
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!