Associate Editor: Bruce Thompson.
Maintaining populations of terrestrial wildlife through land management planning: A case study†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 945–958, May 2011
How to Cite
Suring, L. H., Gaines, W. L., Wales, B. C., Mellen-McLean, K., Begley, J. S. and Mohoric, S. (2011), Maintaining populations of terrestrial wildlife through land management planning: A case study. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 945–958. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.114
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!