Associate Editor: Christopher Jacques
Harvest regulations and artificial selection on horn size in male bighorn sheep†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 189–197, January 2011
How to Cite
Hengeveld, P. E. and Festa-Bianchet, M. (2011), Harvest regulations and artificial selection on horn size in male bighorn sheep. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 189–197. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.14
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!