Associate Editor: Gary Roloff.
Home range, habitat use, and activity patterns of free-roaming domestic cats†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 1177–1185, July 2011
How to Cite
Horn, J. A., Mateus-Pinilla, N., Warner, R. E. and Heske, E. J. (2011), Home range, habitat use, and activity patterns of free-roaming domestic cats. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 1177–1185. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.145
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!