Associate Editor: Michael Eichholz.
The role of predator removal, density-dependence, and environmental factors on mallard duckling survival in North Dakota†
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 1330–1339, August 2011
How to Cite
Amundson, C. L. and Arnold, T. W. (2011), The role of predator removal, density-dependence, and environmental factors on mallard duckling survival in North Dakota. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 1330–1339. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.166
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!