Associate Editor: Kevin McKelvey.
Wolf population dynamics in the U.S. Northern Rocky Mountains are affected by recruitment and human-caused mortality†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 108–118, January 2012
How to Cite
Gude, J. A., Mitchell, M. S., Russell, R. E., Sime, C. A., Bangs, E. E., Mech, L. D. and Ream, R. R. (2012), Wolf population dynamics in the U.S. Northern Rocky Mountains are affected by recruitment and human-caused mortality. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 108–118. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.201
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!