Associate Editor: John Daigle
The role of state wildlife professionals under the public trust doctrine†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages 1539–1543, September 2011
How to Cite
Smith, C. A. (2011), The role of state wildlife professionals under the public trust doctrine. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 1539–1543. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.202
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!