Associate Editor: Leonard Brennan.
Management and Conservation
Serological response against myxoma virus and rabbit hemorrhagic disease virus in European wild rabbits using commercial vaccines†
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 102–107, January 2012
How to Cite
Arenas, A. J., Napp, S., Arenas-Montes, A., Borge, C., Carbonero, A., Perea, A., Cadenas, R. and García-Bocanegra, I. (2012), Serological response against myxoma virus and rabbit hemorrhagic disease virus in European wild rabbits using commercial vaccines. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 102–107. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.207
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!