Associate Editor: Michael Chamberlain.
Modeling foraging behavior of piping plovers to evaluate habitat restoration success†
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 181–188, January 2012
How to Cite
Maslo, B., Burger, J. and Handel, S. N. (2012), Modeling foraging behavior of piping plovers to evaluate habitat restoration success. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 181–188. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.210
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!