Associate Editor: Scott M. McCorquodale.
Management and Conservation
Spending degrees of freedom in a poor economy: A case study of building a sightability model for moose in northeastern Minnesota†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 75–87, January 2012
How to Cite
Giudice, J. H., Fieberg, J. R. and Lenarz, M. S. (2012), Spending degrees of freedom in a poor economy: A case study of building a sightability model for moose in northeastern Minnesota. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 75–87. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.213
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!