Associate Editor: David Forsyth.
Calving rate, calf survival rate, and habitat selection of forest-dwelling caribou in a highly managed landscape†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 189–199, January 2012
How to Cite
Pinard, V., Dussault, C., Ouellet, J.-P., Fortin, D. and Courtois, R. (2012), Calving rate, calf survival rate, and habitat selection of forest-dwelling caribou in a highly managed landscape. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 189–199. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.217
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!