Associate Editor: David Euler.
Habitat selection by northern spotted owls in mixed-coniferous forests†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 200–213, January 2012
How to Cite
Irwin, L. L., Rock, D. F. and Rock, S. C. (2012), Habitat selection by northern spotted owls in mixed-coniferous forests. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 200–213. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.218
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!