Associate Editor: John Daigle
Evaluating how hunters see and react to telemetry collars on white-tailed deer†
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 221–231, January 2011
How to Cite
Jacques, C. N., van Deelen, T. R., Hall, W. H., Martin, K. J. and Vercauteren, K. C. (2011), Evaluating how hunters see and react to telemetry collars on white-tailed deer. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 221–231. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.23
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!