Associate Editor: Gary C. White
Disease, population viability, and recovery of endangered Sierra Nevada bighorn sheep†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 8, pages 1753–1766, November 2011
How to Cite
Cahn, M. L., Conner, M. M., Schmitz, O. J., Stephenson, T. R., Wehausen, J. D. and Johnson, H. E. (2011), Disease, population viability, and recovery of endangered Sierra Nevada bighorn sheep. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 1753–1766. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.232
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!