Associate Editor: Christopher Jaques.
Management and Conservation
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 48–56, January 2012
How to Cite
Webb, S. L., Demarais, S., Strickland, B. K., DeYoung, R. W., Kinghorn, B. P. and Gee, K. L. (2012), Effects of selective harvest on antler size in white-tailed deer: A modeling approach. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 48–56. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.236
This article was originally published online 21 Sep 2011. An error was subsequently identified: the Dams/sire value in the last row of Table 2 was updated from 1 to 3. This notice is to recognize the update posted 28 Sep 2011.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content2Effects of harvest, culture, and climate on trends in size of horn-like structures in trophy ungulates, Los Efectos De La Explotación, La Cultura Y El Clima En El Tamaño De Estructuras Corniformes En Los Ungulados Tipo “Trofeo”, Effets de la récolte, de la culture, et du climat sur les tendances de la taille des ornements chez Les ongulés à trophée, Wildlife Monographs, 2013, 183, 1, , , , , ,
- 3Habitat quality influences relative antler size and hunters’ selectivity in roe deer, European Journal of Wildlife Research, 2013,, ,