Mountain goat survival in coastal Alaska: Effects of age, sex, and climate†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 8, pages 1731–1744, November 2011
How to Cite
White, K. S., Pendleton, G. W., Crowley, D., Griese, H. J., Hundertmark, K. J., Mcdonough, T., Nichols, L., Robus, M., Smith, C. A. and Schoen, J. W. (2011), Mountain goat survival in coastal Alaska: Effects of age, sex, and climate. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 1731–1744. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.238
Associate Editor: Steeve Côté
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!