Associate Editor: Scott McCorquodale.
Management and Conservation
Effects of capture, shearing, and release on the ecology and behavior of wild vicuñas†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 57–64, January 2012
How to Cite
Arzamendia, Y. and Vilá, B. (2012), Effects of capture, shearing, and release on the ecology and behavior of wild vicuñas. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 57–64. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.242
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!