Associate Editor: Christopher Williams
Influence of conservation reserve program mid-contract management and landscape composition on northern bobwhite in tall fescue monocultures†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 566–574, April 2012
How to Cite
Osborne, D. C., Sparling, D. W. and Hopkins, R. L. (2012), Influence of conservation reserve program mid-contract management and landscape composition on northern bobwhite in tall fescue monocultures. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 76: 566–574. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.258
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!